1. Do you make your bed? - Always
2. The first car that was officially yours? - An off white 1966 Chevy Impala
3. Three grocery items you don't run out of? – milk, cat food, coffee
4. When did you start doing your own laundry? - Um, eighth grade, I think
5. If you could, would you go to High School again? Sure, especially U-32
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves? – of course.
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you had? I put myself through college working as a motel maid. Later I was promoted to the laundry
8. First TV? I got my folks big old b/w console TV when we bought them a color TV for Christmas. It was great.
9. Can you drive a stick shift? - Nope
10. Favorite TV show? - Man from UNCLE
11. Would you rather be too hot or cold? - Hot. I never want to be cold.
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors? - No, thanks. Civilization as I know it would be gone. What’s the point?
13. Sweet or Salty? - Sweet, but I’d prefer sour.
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice bath? - I do.
15. Do you consider yourself strong? Not as strong as I used to be physically or emotionally. Thank you very much, John Frigging White.
16. Something people do, physically, that drives you crazy? - Talk on their freaking cell phones instead of communicating with the people around them.
17. Something you do, physically, that you are sure drives other people crazy? - Breathing in some cases.
18. Do you have any birthmarks? - Nope.
19. Favorite card game? - Don’t really have one.
20. Do you talk to yourself? - All the freaking time.
21. Do you like doing jig-saw puzzles? I do and have many sites bookmarked and visit them daily.
22. Would you go on a reality show? - Nope
23. Tea or coffee? - Coffee
24. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? A paleontologist. - Still do
25. No matter how much money you have or don't have, what are you an absolute snob about? - I’d like to think nothing. Why do you have to be a snob about anything?